Do you need to offer your learners more flexible programmes?
Do your staff need quality learning resources that will save them valuable time?
By licensing open learning materials from NEC you can
- develop new subjects and add a new dimension to your curriculum
- meet FELTAG requirements for online delivery
- provide access for learners as and when required
- install resources on your virtual learning environment or moodle
NEC is a long standing open and distance learning resource developer, with a track record of partnership across the FE and skills sector. Licensing NEC materials can enable you to benefit from a proven activity-based approach to learning, developed over many years.
NEC works in partnership with organisations in the UK and around the world through licensing models. We have licenced resources to organisations in Hong Kong, Malaysia, South Africa, Canada and Europe.
Licensing will save you valuable-and often expensive-development time and costs. As an example staff time to develop a high quality A level learning materials, fully mapped to current awarding body specifications, can take up to 500 hours.
Our resources have been designed and written by qualified subject experts, contributing their pedagogic and academic expertise in open learning design. During its 50 yerars of developing open learning materials, NEC has built rigour, innovation and quality into open learning materials which represent exceptional value and saving for licesing partners.
Quality and flexibility
As a licensing partner with NEC, you have access to high quality learning materials in a wide range of subject areas:
- Basic skills and ESOL
- Learning and study skills
- GCSEs and IGCSEs
- A levels
- Education and training
- Business and management
- Arts and leisure
Titles include over 40 subjects at GCSE, IGCSE and A level- fully up to date with the relevant specifications and assessment requirements.
All of our resources are suitable for offering a completely flexible approach to supporting:
- blended and online learning
- face-to-face teaching
- small group-work
- revision support and home study
The materials can be delivered in print, PDF and online with:
- Local customisation and modification
- Personalised branding
- Volume discounts
It's up to you how you draw on our vast bank of resources. With the help of NEC you can adapt the licensed materials to your own requirements.
- Use the entire content, or only the parts you need
- Translate or adapt materials (subjects to NEC approval)
- Reproduce materials locally
- Consultancy can be provided to assist with the use of content
Key features of buying an NEC license
- You can buy a license to use NEC materials as part of your own course/qualifications
- You will be responsible for examining and assessing your own students
- Your reputation benefits from our innovative and recognised quality materials which have been a tried and tested model of delivery over many years
If you would like to discuss how NEC resources can support your work, please call our course advisers on 0800 389 2839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.