NEC services for schools
Fully online courses designed by subject experts to cover awarding body specifications.
All NEC online courses lead to qualifications from the major UK exam boards. Our course materials are also designed by subject matter experts.
Working with NEC can help you to:
- Maintain and expand subject choice – choose from a wide range of subjects including French, Spanish, Politics, Philosophy, Psychology and Astronomy.
- Overcome timetable clashes and staff shortages.
- Support students unable to attend school or college, such as those with a long-term illness.
- Fill gaps in students’ GCSE qualifications – including English and Maths.
- Stretch your gifted and talented students.
- Develop transferable independent study skills that prepare students for higher education and employment.
With 20 subjects at A level, 16 at GCSE, and Functional Skills at Levels 1 and 2 in English and Maths, we offer a wide range of options to help your school and pupils.
Enrol a student at any point in the year with no minimum enrolment numbers. Students can study anywhere, from home or at school.
How NEC supports your students’ learning
All NEC’s courses are designed to be flexible so the learner can work at their own pace. This means that your students will be able to fit their independent study schedule around your timetable requirements and any other commitments they may have. They can access their course online wherever they are, whether they are at school, home or on the move. With course materials and assignment feedback from NEC, and input from your school’s nominated mentor/teacher, students will have the support they need to excel.
Exams and non-exam assessment (NEA)
As a school or college, you would normally be responsible for entering students for the exams. Should this not be possible for some reason, we can offer students a place at one of our partnership exam centres in the UK.
Many of NEC’s GCSE and A level courses now include non-examination assessment. For the subjects NEC offers, this could be a practical endorsement, spoken language endorsement or written coursework.
As an approved centre, NEC is able to mark and authenticate coursework through our exams service. We are also able to offer venues that accommodate the endorsements.
Learn more about our schools offer:
NEC offer two additional services to support students' UCAS Application.
- Predicted Grades and references
- Personal Statement review
We can work with your institution to support an existing application.
Have any questions or want to work with NEC? Fill in the form below to contact our Schools team.
If your school is based outside of the UK, please click here or Whatsapp call Marcelle Du Rand: +27 83 9543810.